Job Type: Full Time
Due to continued expansion in the UK, GlobalStep has a new opportunity for a Business Development Manager. We are looking for someone to focus on revenue generation through new client acquisition by selling our digital product services to clients in the UK.
GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands. Whether it is a game, an app, platform, or a transformative initiative, GlobalStep’s end-to-end expertise and global team helps bring compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless.
Serving leading and disruptive clients since 2006, the company uses proprietary tools, frameworks, data analytics and its deep client experience to define and deliver contextualized technology solutions across the product and customer lifecycle. Our services include Digital and Cloud Solutions, Digital Assurance, Localization, Data Solutions and Insights, and Player and Customer Support.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, GlobalStep operates globally with service locations in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and India.
Responsibilities to include:
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities and successfully selling the digital product services provided by GlobalStep to new clients across UK locations
- Securing value add meetings, converting them to interested potential customers and then working with internal teams to turn them into revenue creating clients.
- Producing results through effective marketing, cold calling, emails, networking and professional relationship building and contacts.
- Identifying and reaching out to new prospects over the phone and through other mediums, to uncover how GlobalStep can add value
- Working closely and communicating regularly with internal stakeholders, the delivery team, marketing team and resourcing team.
- Building, maintaining, and managing a robust pipeline of solid opportunities, moving your opportunities efficiently and effectively through the sales process
- Securing new client appointments and accelerating the progression of sales pipeline
- Working with the sales team to present proposals to customers and take deals to closure.
- Providing continuous and accurate sales forecasts and pipeline activity reports
- Regularly maintaining and updating Salesforce CRM for all sales activities
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices to be well positioned to best advise the customer
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services
- 4/5 years as a competitive Business Development Manager with a proven track record of success in selling IT services in a Global Delivery Model
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets in a B2B role
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach, resilience in front of change and obstacles
- A degree holder in any discipline
- Proficient with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Have a strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Have the energy and drive to achieve volume phone calls daily