You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high-impact digital experiences to life fast and flawlessly. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 3,000 Video Game titles, generating over $30 billion in game revenue.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide an end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
Our goal over the next few years is to maintain our exponential rate of growth, developing account plans and strategies for growth and client satisfaction. A key factor in achieving our organizational goals is to have a Chief of Staff who can provide support to our CEO and executive leadership team. This role is crucial in ensuring that our executives can lead and make informed decisions by handling various strategic, operational, and administrative aspects of the organization. The Chief of Staff is a dynamic role and requires a combination of strategic thinking, operational acumen, strong communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders. Your path to success is demonstrated through your ability to roll up your sleeves and get projects done with a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Maximize the CEO’s impact.
- Mirror and bring forward the company’s strategy, culture, focus and priorities in various meetings and interactions.
- Promote understanding of the CEO’s vision across the organization.
- Facilitate interaction between the CEO and company leaders & team members to ensure his involvement at appropriate decision-making points.
- Works closely with the executive to align organizational goals, develop strategies, and ensure that the executive’s vision is communicated and implemented effectively throughout the organization.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and special projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Ensure proper cross-department engagement, communication, and collaboration.
- Gather stakeholders to drive alignment and decision-making.
- Capture and follow up on issues, and help push them to closure, including evaluating results and reporting on outcomes.
- Facilitate meeting logistics, agenda, and follow-ups where appropriate.
- Aids the executive in making informed decisions by providing analysis, gathering relevant information, and offering recommendations on key business matters.
- Facilitate efficient and productive interactions with the Executive Leadership Team.
- Gain a clear understanding of Leadership’s views and positions on critical issues.
- Be a sounding board for individuals presenting proposals to Leadership.
- Co-lead the quarterly Leadership Offsite.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the CEO and the Executive Leadership team.
- Build connections at all levels in the company to understand challenges and processes from different perspectives of the company.
- Ability to communicate with Leads and Directors to forecast potential issues on the horizon and plan for resolutions.
- Regularly meet with leaders in the company and help relay their views and concerns.
- Assists in long-term planning and forecasting, helping the executive identify opportunities, challenges, and potential areas of growth for the organization.
- Facilitates communication flow between the executive and various teams or departments. This can involve preparing internal and external communications, drafting speeches, presentations, and other materials, and ensuring consistent messaging.
- Bachelor’s in business, economics, or related field; MBA or graduate degree is a plus.
- Experienced leader with the capability of understanding the lowest level of detail and demonstrating a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done.
- Exceptional leadership skills, adept at leading the work of a team, delegating and assigning work and owning team outcomes.
- Ability to scale the business through systems, processes, partners and people development.
- High attention to detail. Fast learner. Strong data analysis skills.
- Proven ability to manage, prioritize, and lead multiple concurrent projects to success, using data to track progress along the way.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to express key concepts and share ideas and information effectively.
- Must be intellectually curious, inquisitive, thoughtful, and a good listener.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking skills with an ability to creatively develop varied solution sets to multidimensional problems.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task several complex projects with the flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to lead through influence as well as collaborate across functional areas.
- Resourceful and motivated self-starter.