Due to continued expansion in the UK, GlobalStep is looking for a Director of Client Success who will be responsible for maintaining and creating long-term relationships with our clients in the UK.
- Client Satisfaction: Understand clients’ vision, strategy, immediate imperatives, and service needs
- Building Relationships: Ability to build effective relationships with Clients/leadership/employees Build relationships with economic buyers and other buying influences.
- Knowledge: Increased knowledge of GlobalStep lines of business
- Brand Ambassador: Constantly messaging the brand and value of GlobalStep.
- Growth and Retention: execution of account plans includes the retention of existing revenue in addition to revenue growth. The account manager position is ultimately responsible for the top-line revenue at the most important clients of GlobalStep.
- A natural people person: a great listener, emotionally intelligent and extremely interested in getting to know all sorts of people.
- Target-driven: you like working towards/exceeding targets, and on a personal level, are super driven by self-improvement
- Resilient: able to bounce back after a set-back and proactively learn from your mistakes
- Proactive and independent, you’re happy managing your own workload and often go above and beyond what is asked of you
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- You will solution sell all our lines of service to existing accounts by educating and informing the client of GlobalStep’s lines of service including news and updates of current services.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing a Strategic Account Management vision and plan to enable profitable growth of GlobalStep’s lines of service with the account.
- You will immerse yourself in the client’s business needs by understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, markets they operate in and identify competitive threats.
- You will generate product offers, contracts; and business models that are adjusted to provide the most profitable relationship.
- You will know the client’s products inside out and apply this knowledge to deliver innovative, ambitious client plans and services.
- You will own the relationship between GlobalStep and the client and represent the company’s values and culture.
- You will establish, strengthen, maintain, and nurture relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects.
- You will partner with our client success team, marketing, and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth.
- You will build exciting and dynamic presentations to help sell plans and proposals to clients.
- You will keep up with industry trends, news, and events
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing, or related field or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in sales and/or account management experience, preferably in the games industry or Information Technology.
- Love of games and the games industry
- Outstanding client service skills
- Problem-solving and a can-do attitude
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
Who We Are!
GlobalStep is a world leader in providing industry-leading technology services to the Games Industry. Our lines of service include Development, Games QA, Translation, Localisation Quality Assurance (LQA), Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development, and Content Management.
Delivery Excellence is one of our Brand Principles, we provide our services from our operational centres located in the USA, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. Our clients span the full spectrum of the Games industry.