Department: HR & Recruitment
GlobalStep is a world leader in providing industry-leading technology services to the Games Industry. Our lines of service include Development, Games QA, Translation, Localization Quality Assurance (LQA), Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development, and Content Management.
Delivery Excellence is one of our Brand Principles, we provide our services from our operational centers located in the USA, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. Our clients span the full spectrum of the Games industry.
At GlobalStep, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
To support our growth in the North America, GlobalStep is looking for a Talent Acquisition Director based in Montreal to identify and recruit the talents who will support the development of GlobalStep in Canada and the world.
- Leads the recruitment process for senior level roles; acts as consultant to senior leadership in hiring the right talent into the right roles
- Provides guidance regarding best practices for candidate sourcing and recruitment strategies to support local attraction, recruitment, and onboarding activities
- Partners with other departments to develop strategies to drive the GlobalStep’s employment brand and create and maintain a strong presence across job boards, social media, and other relevant channels
- Consults with the hiring managers regarding current and future priorities and talent needs
- Provides insight into talent-related market trends and opportunities as well as input into talent development requirements and strategies
- Develops key performance indicators to monitor and report on hiring success
- Leads all projects and initiatives to drive the execution of long-term recruitment efforts
- Extensive experience in recruiting for technical fields like Engineering, Product, Machine Learning, Data Science and Analytics
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven track record of building trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience in designing and conducting in-depth competency and behavioural based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles.
- Proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods within a technical, high growth environment.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and be confident in setting expectations regarding availability of skills in the market and turnaround time
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates across multiple roles
- Familiarity and comfort with a data driven environment, ability to use metrics to guide decision-making.
- 10+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or Executive Search Firms with focus on high-growth companies and environments
- Experience scaling at significant pace
- Drive and take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Source and embed innovative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Deliver a seamless and positive candidate experience