Office timing: 7.00pm to 4.00am
About us –
You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 3,000 Video Game titles that have generated over $30 billion in game revenue.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
- Supervise and ensure the timely close of all legal entity books of accounts each month.
- Ensure reporting of financial results including consolidation, by line of service and location geography from the legal entity accounts.
- Coordination with all professionals across all territories for audit, tax, and other legal and compliance matters.
- Ensure timely compliance for all tax and statutory matters.
- Compliance to transfer pricing requirements including obtaining transfer pricing study.
- Timely and accurate local GAAP accounting by the professional accountants
- Preparation of statutory submissions in liaison with specialists
- Manage global banking relationships.
- Preparation of global cash flow management with cash flow forecasts
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, and revenue recognition.
- Review and approval of credit notes, payments, audit debits
- Ensure all reconciliations like intercompany, bank, debtors and creditors are reviewed.
- Ensure the reporting of key leading and lagging business indicators in a timely manner.
- Reporting on key KPIs like AR aging, payment on time, timely financial close, timely compliance
- Develop and keep updated, SOPs for business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Collaborate with respective teams for preparation of analytics and management dashboards.
- Preparation of Board packs
Education and Required Skills:
- Chartered Accountant with 7-10 years of PQE
- Big 4 experience mandatory
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in independent controlling and consolidation of entities
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience in working with leading ERPs is essential, SAGE would be preferable.
- Experience in working with European or American operations.
- Excellent analytical, communication, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office.