Department: Games Studio
GlobalStep is a world leader in technology services with offices in the US, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 300 AAA Video Game titles where the delivery of a unique and immersive digital experience was the focus of the customer purchase.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
What will you do ?
As a Quality Control Artist, you will be responsible to check the Game Art assets and make sure there are no technical bugs or other issues.
As a Quality Control, you will be responsible for finding inconsistencies, glitches, or bugs in the 3D Art assets. QC involves reviewing and documenting these inconsistencies and getting them resolved by the artists and make sure the assets are error free and inline with the client tech specifications before shipping to the clients.
- Review Game Art technically for AAA game titles across all prominent platforms.
- Report issues and findings on JIRA along with detailed description and screenshots.
- Communicate qualitative feedback to internal and external customers.
- Ensure the Art deliveries are technically in line with client expectation, specification.
- Manage art deliveries, follow Naming conventions, folder structure
- Create, Manage, Execute QC checklist for technical art requirements
- 4+ Years of Art Quality Control experience in Game Art (2D, 3D) services company.
- Well versed with Game art creation process and art delivery pipeline.
- Technical knowledge of Art software’s such as Maya, 3DSMax, Zbrush, Blender, Substance Painter, Photoshop
- Experience in advanced source control system & best practices
- Familiarity with game engines such as Unity & Unreal for Art review
- Good written and verbal communication
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.