Department: Client Services
Job Type: Full Time
GlobalStep is a world leader in providing industry-leading technology services to the Games Industry. Our lines of service include Development, Games QA, Translation, Localization Quality Assurance (LQA), Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development, and Content Management.
Delivery Excellence is one of our Brand Principles, we provide our services from our operational centers located in the USA, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. Our clients span the full spectrum of the Games industry.
At GlobalStep, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
What will you do ?
Reporting to Director – Client Services, Engagement Manager will manage and oversee Localization projects from end to end as well as own the alignment of localization processes to player experience objectives. The candidate will have both internal and external facing responsibilities which includes communication with clients and internal stakeholders, managing feedback from different processes and stakeholders, managing change within the engagement, ensuring alignment of processes to player experience objectives, and supervising all stages of projects.
The candidate will support the localization department with improved processes, workflow management and implement latest localization technologies and tools to ensure the desired quality of translation and LQA testing. The candidate must have prior experience of change management and process transformation based on client objectives
We are looking for excellent organizational and management skills, successful and positive client management experience and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Own all communication with the client interface to develop and manage expectations.
- Develop an understanding of client’s objectives for the engagement
- Develop a clear vision based on client’s objectives and feedback and aligning the engagement objectives to meet these needs
- Be a change manager and manage change from concept to implementation
- Play a key role in transformation of localization processes and teams in alignment with industry trends, client objectives and feedback
- Play a key role in setting up the governance framework of the engagement
- Manage retrospectives and feedback loops across the entire program
- Objectively assess relevant process metrics, adjust the levers of excellence, measure results, communicate it to relevant stakeholders and drive actions for continuous improvements
- Provide weekly status updates on health of the engagement to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in account review meetings as part of Governance
- Implement KPIs and measures for measuring engagement health including defining and setting up new KPIs for the engagement
- Create and implement guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and improvement areas as required
- Ensure that staff members have the right competencies, objectives and motivation in order to meet strict quality guidelines and deliver results.
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective actions
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction
- 10+ years of experience in program/engagement management preferably in the video games industry
- Experience of localization processes and management
- Track record of interfacing with senior client personnel
- Strong experience as a project manager of large initiatives
- Strong commitment to quality and eye for detail
- Ability to drive change and innovation
- Ability to manage, coach, develop and motivate people
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals (nationalities, cultures, experience, skills)
- Ability to get to expected outcomes despite ambiguities and uncertainties around the inputs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills