Office timing: 7.00pm to 4.00am
About us –
You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 3,000 Video Game titles that have generated over $30 billion in game revenue.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
- Perform accounts receivable process including billings, cash applications, collections, and customer account reconciliations.
- Work up on the analysis and reconciliation of receivable transactions to ensure there are no discrepancies or errors in accounting records.
- Process invoices, ensuring that they comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Monitor and analyse customer accounts to identify delinquent or high-risk accounts, and work with the sales and customer service teams to resolve issues.
- Work with AR Manager to develop and implement strategies to improve collections, reduce delinquent accounts and improve cash flow. Work with the collection agency to ensure timely collection activities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer payments, perform cash application, prepare detailed sales register and analysis, and ensure that all reporting is accurate and on-time.
- Work with external auditors and accounting firms to ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal stakeholders and customers to resolve any conflicts and customer disputes related to billing and payments.
- Participate in cross-functional teams and projects to improve overall finance and accounting processes and work collaboratively with other departments and business units to achieve company goals.
- Ensure all financial and accounting reports related to accounts receivable are accurate and updated in an organized and timely manner. Provide reporting on accounts receivable metrics, including customer aging reports, collection progress, and cash receipts forecasting.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in accounts receivable management and recommend changes to processes and procedures as necessary.
Education and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related field required.
- CA Inter would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in multinational operating environment, especially with US and EU
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounting/Finance in Accounts Receivable related roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of working on SAGE or other eminent ERPs.