Department: Games Studio
GlobalStep is a world leader in technology services with offices in the US, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 300 AAA Video Game titles where the delivery of a unique and immersive digital experience was the focus of the customer purchase.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
What will you do ?
We believe, bringing a game to life is a special craft.
Game Art and visuals are the first impressions a game makes. For many games, they are the main selling point.
With 3D gaming, our understanding and vision of foreground and background in games are clearly defined. This allows us to experience the graphics of a game with higher precision with the graphics being more refined. Such a tantalizing display of quality graphics can only make for a greater gaming experience.
Be a part of this exciting sector and help us create a good game to build an immersive experience.
As 3D Character designing forms a crucial part of any game, your role of a character artist entails creating the entire concept of creating a character, its style, visual appearance, personality, and many more throughout the entire game.
You are expected to create digital 3D models of characters for video games.
You will be responsible for exploring, prototyping, and building an ecosystem for diverse user avatars that help multiple teams define the future of a video game.
- Use your creative and analytical skills. …
- Work in an enthusiastic and casual environment. …
- Enjoy a steady career in a dynamic industry. …
- Earn a competitive salary. …
- Make a career out of helping people have fun.
- Has experience in creating high end Characters for AAA Game titles as well as mobile devices
- Is able to work on Realistic , Stylized and Toony Art Styles
- Has a good understanding and knowledge of human anatomy in art
- Can create realistic Hair using tools like Maya X-Gen etc.
- Create realistic hair with Alpha cards and Stylized hair with solid geometry.
- Is good at creating and sculpting costumes with realistic and stylized folds and able to work in Marvelous Designer
- Has a good hand in sculpting High res models using tools like Zbrush.
- Has a good understanding to create Ingame Low res models and is familiar with baking maps and Texturing
- Is able to achieve facial likeness and create Morph Targets for Facial expressions.
- Is a good team member and works closely with Colleagues, Lead Artists, Art Directors to ensure creating work upto client expectations and technical requirements
- 3+ years of experience in 3d Character Art creation for Games
- Familiar with basic 3D softwares like Maya/Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer.
- Has experience in Game engines like Unreal and Unity
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong communication, self-management, and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Has a learning desire, and is familiar with latest technologies and tools in the Gaming industry
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.