Job Type: Remote
Who We Are
You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 300 AAA Video Game titles where the delivery of a unique and immersive digital experience was the focus of the customer purchase.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
Due to continued expansion, GlobalStep is looking for an Account Manager for our Digital Services. This role will be responsible for maintaining and creating long-term relationships with our clients.
Your life at GlobalStep
- Establish, strengthen, maintain, and nurture relationships with decision-makers at the senior executive level for current clients.
- Negotiate pricing, rate increases and contract management matters
- Work very closely with our client services team in providing excellence in service delivery to our clients
- Solution sell all our lines of service to existing accounts by educating and informing the client of GlobalStep’s lines of service.
- Responsible for developing and executing a Strategic Account Management vision and plan to enable profitable growth of GlobalStep’s lines of service with the account.
- Know the client’s products inside out and apply this knowledge to deliver innovative, ambitious client plans and services.
- Own the relationship between GlobalStep and our clients and represent the company’s values and culture.
- Partner with our client success team, marketing, and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Significant experience in an account management role within the IT services industry
- Excellence in 360-degree relationship management up, down and sideways
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- Awareness of working across time zones and geographies
- Outstanding client service skills
- Problem-solving and a can-do attitude