Who We Are!
GlobalStep is a world leader in providing industry-leading technology services to the Games Industry. Our lines of service include Development, Games QA, Translation, LQA, Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development, and Content Management.
Delivery Excellence is one of our Brand Principles, we provide our services from our operational centers located in the USA, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. Our clients span the full spectrum of the Games industry. Due to continued expansion in Europe, GlobalStep is looking for a Director of Business Development. A person to focus on revenue generation through new client acquisition and retention, selling Games and Interactive Entertainment services to clients in Europe.
- Focusing on revenue generation through new client acquisition and retention
- Selling Games and Interactive Entertainment services to clients in Europe
- Maximise revenue generation opportunities with promotion and cross selling of GlobalStep products and services
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships, ensuring the customer is highly satisfied with our products and services and that all revenue generation opportunities are maximized.
- Building, maintaining, and managing a robust pipeline of solid opportunities, and move your opportunities efficiently and effectively through the sales process
- Securing new client appointments and accelerate progression of sales pipeline
- Working with the delivery team to present proposals to customers and take deals to closure.
- Providing continuous and accurate sales forecasts and pipeline activity reports
- Regularly maintaining and updating Salesforce CRM for all sales activities
- Networking with industry leaders, our alliance partners, vendors and participate in key industry forums
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices to be well positioned to best advise the customer
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues, working to ensure that all issues get resolved satisfactorily and promptly
- Significant experience as a competitive Sales Leader with a proven history for success within the Games industry focused on selling to clients across Europe
- Experience in selling services in a Global Delivery Model
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and quotas
- Prior sales training methodologies (SPIN, Miller Heiman, Sandler), applies Sales processes and actively uses sales tools CRM (SFDC or equivalent)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent team player – ability to integrate to the team quickly, bringing a positive attitude and way of work
- Well organised and structured person, keen to progress their career in games
- A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
- Clients are based in Europe; travel is required
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach, resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes
- A passion for technology and gaming