GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 3,000 Video Game titles that have generated over $30 billion in game revenue.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics. With a marquee list of clients, GlobalStep is now looking to maintain it’s exponential rate of growth through a significant increase in market penetration in both Europe and America. The company is well-positioned to make this happen now, with delivery operations in Europe, America and Asia, and a full spectrum of capabilities that meets our clients’ game development needs.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on sales leader to own the revenue growth mission of the sales team at GlobalStep. The ideal candidate should have the ability to articulate our offerings, understand client needs, and build strong, lasting relationships. This includes effective communication of our technical capabilities and how they align with client requirements.
The ideal candidate should be capable of hiring, managing and should be able to provide technical mentorship, foster a collaborative team environment, and ensure the continuous development of team members.
- Responsible for revenue growth through acquisition of new accounts through increased market penetration
- This is a global position with responsibilities for revenue growth in Europe and America
- To add to player-coach mentality bullet point: the ability to lead both in the formulation and the execution of strategy and at the tactical level of enabling deals to get to closure.
- Drive the company’s business development strategy for games, including mapping partner landscape and prioritizing potential partners to reach overall company goals
- Develop and own the strategic roadmap (years 1, 2, and 3) that identifies, evaluates and plans, on a step-by-step basis, the prioritization and execution of new revenue opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve and strengthen existing partner relationships
- Establish the metrics and visibility that provides executives with an in depth understanding of our revenue generating operations
- Provide hands-on day-to-day leadership to our Games sales and operations teams
- The ideal candidate will have a player-coach mentality and the ability to lead from the front, by example, and demonstrate skills and behaviors for team members to emulate
- A demonstrable track record of a strong analytical mindset, critical reasoning, presentation, and communication skills.
- Mandatory background in BPO, preferred in the gaming industry.
- Preferred candidate should have the ability to increase market penetration through the acquisition of new accounts with a specialized team of hunters
- Proven ability to allocate responsibilities, set up leading sales indicators, to manage for both revenue growth as well as margins and profitability
- 8+ years experience in a global, revenue generating role
- Experience working with creative or IT creative services industries
- Strong exposure to games industry with relevant relationships
- Awareness of working across time zones and geographies
- Strategic vision to predict new trends in gaming and implement sound strategies to capitalize on new business opportunities
- Experience managing a sales team (global team is a plus)