Job Type: Full Time
GlobalStep is a world leader in providing industry-leading technology services to the Games Industry. Our lines of service include Development, Games QA, Translation, Localisation Quality Assurance (LQA), Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development, and Content Management.
Delivery Excellence is one of our Brand Principles, we provide our services from our operational centres located in the USA, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. Our clients span the full spectrum of the Games industry.
Due to continued growth in the US, GlobalStep is hiring a Director of Sales for our Player Support services. You will be part of a growing US team providing technology services to our global customer base.
Your life at GlobalStep
- Your core expertise will be in selling player support to video game companies.
- In addition, you will be enabled to sell the full suite of GlobalStep services.
- You will be initiating daily dialog with Player Support prospects to create opportunities.
- You will be responsible for hunting new logos and meeting sales quotas and objectives.
- You will align your GlobalStep sales objectives with a firm sales strategy to develop a successful pipeline.
- You will be agile and able to understand prospects needs and assist in putting together successful proposals.
- You will establish and maintain productive relationships with customers and prospects.
- You will review and monitor industry & prospect trends in anticipation to capitalize on opportunities to deliver solutions.
- You will engage and participate in relevant Player Support/ Games events representing GlobalStep.
- You will participate in building strategies and plans that will help GlobalStep achieve its sales goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business, marketing, or related field
- Extensive experience in quota-carrying sales (hunting) with a verifiable track record of achievement
- Proven experience in building sales pipelines and go-to-market strategies within the game’s player support sales space
- Experience in scaling a rapidly growing go-to-market organization
- Strong working knowledge of industry products, competitive products, and the market
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Travel: 50%
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.