You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 300 AAA Video Game titles where the delivery of a unique and immersive digital experience was the focus of the customer purchase.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
Due to continued expansion, GlobalStep has a new opportunity for a Director of Sales for our Games Services. We are looking for someone to focus on revenue generation through new client acquisition and retention, selling our services to clients in the USA.
Responsibilities to include:
- Selling GlobalStep services (Quality Assurance, Application Development, Localization. Player Support) to the Games Industry
- Originating and qualifying leads via networking, Social media, events and/or other sources
- Developing relationships with VP & C-Suite level executives within targeted markets and sectors
- Developing and qualifying leads into opportunities and closing opportunities
- Qualifying opportunities to be further pursued, drive sales strategy through execution by liaising with Marketing, bid and client services team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
- Leveraging knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Making significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
- Managing client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Tracking sales effectiveness and pipeline analysis of the sales team on Salesforce on a weekly basis
- Working closely with client services and sales enablement as part of successful selling
- Effective use of bid qualification criteria for optimal use of resources and efficient outcomes
- Regularly maintaining and updating Salesforce CRM for all sales activities
- Proven experience of selling IT services (Quality Assurance, Application Development, Localization, Player Support) within the Games Industry
- Experience supporting the formulating of solutions for sales proposals (including pricing, scope, and schedules)
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend
- A well-documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate revenue growth for new logos
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.