Who we are
We are a world leader in technology services with offices in Dallas, Montreal, Farnborough, Pune and now Bucharest.
We have 9 lines of service that include Games QA, Translation, LQA, Embedded Services, Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development and Content Management.
We support a global customer base ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 100 companies.
- Build from scratch the Games Engineering departments resources.
- Implement and take ownership on all aspects of projects as per customer needs.
- Collaborate with the project stakeholders to achieve the required objectives.
- Create a great working environment that enables high autonomy, high alignment with a passion for the client’s success.
- Continuously grow the center and create a career path.
- Research and execute improved technologies used by the market and clients.
- Offer constant feedback and support to individuals.
- Supervise the center day-to-day activities.
- Implement and clearly manage department KPIs and goals.
- +7 years in Gaming engineering experience.
- Proven previous experience in managing or leading a team of subordinates.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Good time management, planning and analytical skills.
- Detail and Client oriented approach.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional English written and verbal communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
- Hybrid working from home model.
- A professional, fun, and supportive work environment