Department: UK Operations
Job Location: Remote
GlobalStep is looking for an HR Manager to provide tactical & operational HR management to our UK office. The role encompasses all aspects of core Human Resource Management (training & development, compensation & benefits management, performance management, employee relations & communication, HR Metrics, etc.)
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of running the day-to-day HR function, including onboarding, queries and payroll etc.
- Provide full spectrum of HR services including Talent Acquisition, remuneration & benefits, employee relations, staff mobility, staff development, budget review.
- Maintain records in the HR & Payroll system to ensure accurate data and payroll which fulfils operational needs and legal compliance.
- Deliver a seamless payroll service, monitor SLA with service provider. Areas of service include, systems update, queries, P11D, reports.
- Deliver a cost-efficient programme in respect of the company’s health and pension schemes.
- Develop and implement HR workflow, processes, policies, procedures which comply with UK law & statutory regulations and policies.
- Ensure GlobalStep complies with legislation affecting employees and the premises.
- Lead on continuous improvements including policy and procedure implementation and day to day HR operational processes.
- Partner with external experts on Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development and Recruitment, to provide holistic business solutions.
- Assess employee engagement through proactive interaction with all segments of the population.
- Analysis of employee relations issues, raising issues as appropriate to leadership and providing coaching on recommended solutions.
- Create and implement strategies for retention of employees at all levels.
- Resolve grievances or appeals through the Company’s Grievance and Disciplinary procedures.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks and operational duties as required.
- Significant Human Resources generalist experience ideally within a high-volume, fast-paced and customer-focused environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Understanding and operational delivery, of people agendas covering attraction, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, talent management and organisational change and development.
- Thorough working knowledge of resourcing, recruitment and selection.
- Able to establish credibility with senior management – strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and positively influence others,
- Possess strong change management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong understanding of MS Office (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems
- Best place to work certification experience
- IT Services / Games industry background
- Global company background