Department: Game Testing
Job Location: Bucharest
GlobalStep provides end-to-end services for digital product delivery across the full product lifecycle. Our gaming practice helps game studios across the world deliver immersive games to their customers across all platforms. We have service locations and studios worldwide and are fully focused on enabling the success of our clients.
This is a full-time hybrid role located in Bucharest. As a Junior QA Game Tester, you’ll be responsible for testing and verifying video games for functionality, bugs, usability, and overall player experience. You’ll provide feedback to the development teams, report bugs, and work with QA leads to ensure that game releases are of the highest quality.
- Passion for games of all genres especially RPGs
- English proficiency (B2 level or above) – spoken and written.
- Desire to start a career in the gaming industry and learn the ins and outs of how a game is made.
- Strong teamwork skills. This means exactly what it says, nobody gets left behind, and everyone pulls their weight.
- Ambitious, hardworking, and quick learner
- Come in on time, do your job to the best of your abilities, and make sure you’re better than the previous day.
- Gaming XP on consoles (PS4/PS5/X1/XSX/Nintendo Switch/Stadia/VR). The more the better.
- Steam beta testing experience and a consistent library.
- Proven forum bug-reporting experience.
- Forum feedback warrior – 1 page minimum with detailed explanations.
- Microsoft Office XP.
- Economics and Statistics knowledge.
- Provable experience in Unity or Unreal Engine.
- 3D modeling.
GlobalStep Care Package:
- 2000 RON Net starting salary.
- Permanent labor contract.
- Private medical insurance covering health services.
- Meal vouchers of 35 lei/workday – value is permanently updated with the law.
- Hybrid working model, with a solid focus on adaptability according to project needs.
- Cool and modern office space near Victoria Square.
- All sorts of treats and fun events inside and outside the office.
- Friendly, supportive, and professional environment to work and grow in.