We are looking for Localization Testers with Spanish, German, Dutch or any other Nordic Languages
As a tester, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the translation of video games and/or software, checking the linguistic quality (in text and/or audio) on different platforms.
You will provide a comprehensive localization test for subtitles, localized audio files, scripted text, and more.
You will report, in a database, any type of error in spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, and/or translation quality, inconsistency, incorrect terminology. You will suggest appropriate corrections and improvements to improve the quality of service that is requested by the client.
You will also have to ensure that the content is well adapted to the German language, culture, and market. You will perform all these tasks under the responsibility of one of our great Lead Testers and with a friendly team based on mutual support.
- You are fluent in written, spoken and reading Spanish, German, Dutch or any other Nordic Languages
- Experience in localization / translation is an asset.
- You have good communication skills with your teammates.
- You can work both independently and as part of a team.
- You know (if you know how to use it even better!) computer tools such as Excel, Google Sheets, Google Drive and JIRA