Job Type : Project Manager
Client Services, Project Manager will manage and oversee projects of one of the clients and own the alignment of functionality processes to client driven objectives. The candidate will have both internal and external facing responsibilities which includes communication with clients and internal stakeholders, managing feedback from different processes and stakeholders, managing change and continuous improvements within the engagement, ensuring alignment of processes to client driven objectives, and supervising all stages of projects.
The candidate will support the functionality department with improved processes, workflow management and implement latest functionality testing methodologies and tools to ensure optimal and efficient testing. The candidate must have prior experience of change management and process transformation based on client objectives.
We are looking for excellent organizational and management skills, successful and positive client management experience and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Own end to end client engagement.
- Own all communication with the client interface to develop and manage expectations.
- Develop an understanding of client’s objectives for the engagement.
- Develop a clear vision based on client’s objectives and feedback and aligning the engagement objectives to meet these needs.
- Be fully tuned in and hands on with all the portfolio of projects and its status and progress.
- Apply best practices across the portfolio of projects.
- Own the RCA process and improvement plans for the portfolio.
- Drive a glide path of continuous improvements.
- Accountable for overall customer satisfaction (CSAT) for the engagement portfolio
- Manage issues, risks, dependencies, and actions across the portfolio.
- Be a change manager and manage change from concept to implementation.
- Play a key role in transformation of functionality processes and teams in alignment with industry trends, client objectives and feedback.
- Play a key role in setting up the governance framework of the engagement.
- Manage retrospectives and feedback loops across the entire program.
- Measure the performance and effectiveness of teams on different projects and work towards bringing efficiencies quarter on quarter.
- Objectively assess relevant process metrics, adjust the process control levers
of excellence, measure results, communicate it to relevant stakeholders and drive actions for continuous improvements.
- Provide weekly status updates on health of the engagement to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the account review meetings as part of Governance.
- Implement KPIs and measures for measuring engagement health including defining and setting up new KPIs for the engagement.
- Create and implement guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and improvement areas as required.
- Ensure that staff members have the right competencies, objectives and motivation in order to meet strict quality guidelines and deliver results.
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective actions.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction.
- 10+ years of experience in program/engagement management preferably in the video games industry
- Experience of functionality testing processes and management
- Hands on approach to work with great attention to details
- Track record of interfacing with senior client personnel
- Strong experience as a project manager of large initiatives
- Strong commitment to quality and eye for detail
- Ability to drive change and innovation.
- Ability to manage, coach, develop and motivate people.
- Ability to work with a wide range of individuals (nationalities, cultures, experience, skills)
- Ability to get to expected outcomes despite ambiguities and uncertainties around the inputs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent data analysis, Microsoft power-point content development and presentation skills