Department: Customer Support
Job Type: Remote
Due to continued growth in the US, GlobalStep is hiring a Sr Director of Business Development for our Customer Support services. You will be part of a growing US team providing technology services to our global customer base.
Your life at GlobalStep
- Your core expertise will be in selling Customer Support as a service in the sectors of e-Learning, Gambling, Telco, Media, Entertainment, Telehealth, Fintech, e-commerce, hospitality etc.
- You will be initiating daily dialog with Customer Support prospects to create opportunities.
- You will be responsible for hunting new logos and meeting sales quotas and objectives.
- You will align your GlobalStep sales objectives with a firm sales strategy to develop a successful pipeline.
- You will be agile and able to understand prospects’ needs and assist in putting together successful proposals.
- You will establish and maintain productive relationships with customers and prospects.
- You will review and monitor industry & prospect trends in anticipation to capitalize on opportunities to deliver solutions.
- You will engage and participate in relevant Customer Support events representing GlobalStep.
- You will participate in building strategies and plans that will help GlobalStep achieve its sales goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Solid experience in quota-carrying sales (hunting) with a verifiable history of achievement
- Solid experience in building sales pipelines and go-to-market strategies within the Customer Support sales space
- Experience in scaling a rapidly growing go-to-market organization
- Strong working knowledge of industry products, competitive products, and the market
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high-impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 300 AAA Video Game titles where the delivery of a unique and immersive digital experience was the focus of the customer purchase.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide a comprehensive end-to-end suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player & customer support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.