Who We Are!
GlobalStep is a world leader in providing industry-leading technology services to the Games Industry. Our lines of service include Development, Games QA, Translation, Localisation Quality Assurance (LQA), Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development, and Content Management.
Delivery Excellence is one of our Brand Principles, we provide our services from our operational centres located in the USA, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. Our clients span the full spectrum of the Games industry.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify the specific needs for each role.
- Engage and interview the qualified candidates.
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Keep the databases up to date.
- Identify the best strategies for closing the open positions.
- Take ownership of the offer process, that includes extending offers, negotiation, and closing candidates
- 3+ years of experience in the gaming & IT industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the Video Games & IT industry.
- Very good English (written & verbal) skills.
- Team player, but also be able to work independently.
- Previous experience of working with ATS’s.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Result oriented mindset.
- Strong passion for games.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
- Hybrid working from home model