Office timing: 7.00pm to 4.00am
About us –
You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 3,000 Video Game titles that have generated over $30 billion in game revenue.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
- Prepare monthly profitability reporting and analysis by each line of service and location.
- Analyse the financial position and cash flows of the company and present monthly to the management.
- Perform detailed analysis/ commentary with the reasons behind line of service/ location results based on key financial metrics such as sales, labour margins, overheads, and SG&A.
- Collate and provide data for preparation of FTE costing, employee utilization and realization reporting.
- Build and maintain FTE costing, employee utilization and realization reporting.
- Preparation of submissions for Government grants availment through data gathering and analysis
- Deliver monthly mock reports facilitating data readiness for annual submissions for Govt grants.
Education and Required Skills:
- CA (inter) / ICWA with at least 2-4 years’ work experience.
- Strong analytical mindset, Excellent communication, presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Very good verbal and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience in development and utilization of BI and reporting tools
- Advanced computer software skills including writing Macros in Excel and other accounting packages.
- Has to be a quick learner and adapt to changing business requirements.