Who We Are:
We are GlobalStep, a technology services company with a global footprint. We specialize in Digital Assurance, Application Development, Localization, Customer Service and Next Gen Development.
We focus on the multi industry sectors including Media and Entertainment, Edtech, Fin/Insurtech and many others. Our clients, including both Fortune 100 companies and startups, rely on us to enhance their product or service profitability through the creation of intuitive, user-friendly digital products that foster strong brand loyalty.
With our comprehensive UX expertise, we can provide customized solutions that span from development and quality assurance to localization and ongoing customer support. Our goal is to support our client’s every step of the way, from initial deployment to ongoing support, and help achieve success in the competitive digital marketplace
We are seeking a dynamic Data Visualization and Presales Analyst with exceptional proficiency in creating impactful visualizations, graphs, and PowerPoint presentations for sales pitches and Request for Proposals (RFPs). This role requires not only expertise in data visualization and presentation design but also a strong command of the English language for crafting and vetting compelling sales content. The ideal candidate will combine analytical acumen with linguistic finesse to deliver persuasive narratives that resonate with clients and stakeholders.
1.PowerPoint Presentation Creation:
Design and create powerful PowerPoint presentations for sales pitches, client meetings, management reports and RFP responses.
Refine sales content for clarity, coherence, and persuasive messaging, ensuring alignment with organizational objectives and client expectations with support from relevant stakeholders.
Collaborate with senior management to understand data requirements and translate them into effective visual representations.
Excellent MS Office skills specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
4.English Language Proficiency:
Demonstrate exceptional command of the American English language, including proficiency in grammar, syntax, and vocabulary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Data Science, Finance, English, or a related field.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in data visualization, presentation design, and presales support roles.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and/or other presentation software, with a keen eye for design and aesthetics.
- Exceptional command of the American English language, with strong writing, editing, and proofreading abilities.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to translate complex data into clear, actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented approach with a focus on accuracy, coherence, and quality in all deliverables.
- Experience in the technology industry or a similar domain is advantageous.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
- Hybrid working from home model.
- A professional, fun, and supportive work environment
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.