Who We Are:
We are GlobalStep, a technology services company with a global footprint. We specialize in Digital Assurance, Application Development, Localization, Customer Service and Next Gen Development.
We focus on the multi industry sectors including Media and Entertainment, Edtech, Fin/Insurtech and many others. Our clients, including both Fortune 100 companies and startups, rely on us to enhance their product or service profitability through the creation of intuitive, user-friendly digital products that foster strong brand loyalty.
With our comprehensive UX expertise, we can provide customized solutions that span from development and quality assurance to localization and ongoing customer support. Our goal is to support our client’s every step of the way, from initial deployment to ongoing support, and help achieve success in the competitive digital marketplace
- Supervise and ensure the timely close of all legal entity books of accounts each month.
- Ensure reporting of financial results including consolidation, by line of service and location geography from the legal entity accounts.
- Coordination with all professionals across all territories for audit, tax, and other legal and compliance matters.
a. Ensure timely compliance for all tax and statutory matters.
b. Compliance to transfer pricing requirements including obtaining transfer pricing study.
- Manage global banking relationships.
- Preparation of global cash flow management with cash flow forecasts
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, and revenue recognition
- Review and approval of credit notes, payments, audit debits
- Ensure all reconciliations like intercompany, bank, debtors and creditors are reviewed
- Ensure the reporting of key leading and lagging business indicators in a timely manner
- Reporting on key KPIs like AR aging, payment on time, timely financial close, timely compliance
- Develop and keep updated, SOPs for business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Preparation of Board packs
- Chartered Accountant with 7-10 years of PQE
- Big 4 experience mandatory
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS will be an added advantage
- Proven experience in independent controlling and consolidation of entities
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience in working with leading ERPs is essential, SAGE would be preferable
- Experience in working with European or American operations
- Excellent analytical, communication, stakeholder management and problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Office
Office timing: 3pm – 12.00
Mandatory – work from office
What we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
• A professional, fun, and supportive work environment
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.