Office timing: 7.00pm to 4.00am
About us –
You name it, we’ve done it. GlobalStep partners with the world’s leading game studios and innovative brands, bringing compelling and high impact digital experiences to life, fast and flawless. Our specialized gaming practice has helped leading video game studios launch and support over 3,000 Video Game titles that have generated over $30 billion in game revenue.
Serving leading and disruptive brands since 2006, we use proprietary tools, frameworks, and our deep client experience to provide end-to-end comprehensive suite of services across the product and customer lifecycle. These services include design, development, quality assurance, localization, player support and analytics.
With a global set of service locations across 3 continents, we have a tightly integrated services model across geographies and lines of service aimed and focused on the success of our clients.
- Monthly financial close of the books, workout and post required entries including tax, Fx, intercompany, consolidation.
- Support the preparation and co-ordination with professionals to prepare and submit local financial statements.
- Support the audit process for local, internal audits and international audits.
- Take ownership of ledger review and perform clean-up of books in liaison with the Financial Controller.
- Support in preparation of presentations/analysis for the senior management for reviews of company performance, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Work with accounts receivable and payable teams for day-to-day operational requirements, perform AR sub-ledger/GL and AP sub-ledger/GL reconciliation.
- Support the financial analysts by collating the information (including ad-hoc) required.
- Work on preparing the information required for filing of returns/ response to notices by the Govt.
- Develop and maintain compliance tracker by country.
- Prepare P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement for the global entities.
- Perform royalty calculations and make the required postings after necessary approvals.
- Support in submission of information for management dashboards.
- Own the books, filings, fund requirements of foundations associated with the group.
Education and Required Skills:
- M Com / CA (inter) with 1-3 years of experience
- Strong proficiency and mastery of Accountancy Principles and rules of journal entry.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Experience in financial close process and consolidation of entities is a must.
- IT savvy and a quick learner in IT tools and ERPs is essential, experience in operating SAGE will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical capability, strong communication skills and ability to work in a high performance environment.
- Advance proficiency in excel and power point, intermediate word, and entry level with Teams.