Who We Are:
We are GlobalStep, a technology services company with a global footprint. We specialize in Digital Assurance, Application Development, Localization, Customer Service and Next Gen Development.
We focus on the multi industry sectors including Media and Entertainment, Edtech, Fin/Insurtech and many others. Our clients, including both Fortune 100 companies and startups, rely on us to enhance their product or service profitability through the creation of intuitive, user-friendly digital products that foster strong brand loyalty.
With our comprehensive UX expertise, we can provide customized solutions that span from development and quality assurance to localization and ongoing customer support. Our goal is to support our client’s every step of the way, from initial deployment to ongoing support, and help achieve success in the competitive digital marketplace
- As a Head of Brand you would ensure that the brand messaging and identity are consistently applied across all service areas.
- In-depth understanding of the various business verticals within the shared services model and tailoring the brand strategy to suit each while maintaining overall coherence and consistency.
- Developing a comprehensive brand strategy aligned with the overall business objectives and values. This involves defining the brand’s positioning, messaging, and differentiation within the market.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of brand identity elements such as logos, visual assets, brand guidelines, and ensuring consistency across all touchpoints.
- Lead the development of communication plans and marketing strategies that effectively convey the brand’s message, value proposition, and offerings to both internal teams and external audiences. 6. using metrics and analytics. This involves conducting market research, gathering feedback, and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Ensure all internal stakeholders understand and embody the brand’s values and messaging. This might involve training sessions, internal communication strategies, and fostering a brand-centric culture within the organization.
- Work closely with various departments like Sales, HR, Talent Acquisition and operations to align brand initiatives with their strategies and ensure a consistent brand experience.
- Build and maintaining relationships with external partners, agencies, vendors, and possibly customers to enhance the brand’s visibility and reputation.
- Crisis Management: Being prepared to handle any potential brand crises by developing contingency plans and strategies to protect the brand’s reputation.
- Provide centralized support functions across different business units.
- You are a Creative Brand Strategist with a minimum of 10+ years of experience who is adept at propelling company growth via impactful brand communications.
- You have demonstrated expertise in crafting brand strategy, orchestrating PR activities, coordinating business events, executing B2B communications, cultivating employer branding, and driving successful lead generation initiatives.
- Your professional background includes working in either a gaming company or a shared services.
Office hours: 3.00 pm to 12.00 am
Mandatory Work from Office
What we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• A rare opportunity to help build and shape a brand-new team
• Hybrid working from home model.
• A professional, fun, and supportive work environment
GlobalStep is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.