GlobalStep is a world leader in providing industry-leading technology services to the Games Industry. Our lines of service include Development, Games QA, Translation, Localization Quality Assurance (LQA), Player Support, Playtest Analysis, Software Testing, Application Development, and Content Management.
Delivery Excellence is one of our Brand Principles, we provide our services from our operational centers located in the USA, Canada, India, UK, and Romania. Our clients span the full spectrum of the Games industry.
At GlobalStep, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
What will you do?
Client Services, Sr Engagement Manager will manage and oversee projects of the client and own the alignment of functionality processes to client driven objectives. The candidate will have both internal and external facing responsibilities which includes communication with clients and internal stakeholders, managing feedback from different processes and stakeholders, managing change and continuous improvements within the engagement, ensuring alignment of processes to client driven objectives, and supervising all stages of projects.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Own end to end client engagement.
- Own all communication with the client interface to develop and manage expectations.
- Develop an understanding of client’s objectives for the engagement.
- Develop a clear vision based on client’s objectives and feedback and aligning the engagement objectives to meet these needs.
- Own the RCA process and improvement plans for the portfolio.
- Accountable for overall customer satisfaction [CSAT] for the engagement portfolio
- Manage issues, risks, dependencies, and actions across the portfolio.
- Be a change manager and manage change from concept to implementation.
- Play a key role in setting up the governance framework of the engagement.
- Manage retrospectives and feedback loops across the entire program.
- Measure the performance and effectiveness of teams on different projects and work towards bringing efficiencies quarter on quarter.
- Provide weekly status updates on health of the engagement to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the account review meetings as part of Governance.
- Create and implement guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and improvement areas as required.
- 10+ years of experience in program/engagement management (preferably in the video games industry)
- Experience of functionality testing processes and management
- Hands on approach to work with great attention to details
- Track record of interfacing with senior client personnel
- Strong experience as a project manager of large initiatives
- Ability to drive change and innovation.
- Ability to manage, coach, develop and motivate people.
- Excellent data analysis, Microsoft power-point content development and presentation skills